High School Senior Portraits For The Ladies
Where YOU Are Queen For the Day!
Ladies, this is your time to shine, YOUR senior year! YOU are the star for the day! Acclaimed Photography excels in creating an outstanding, fun and unforgettable experience for each senior – this is a once-in-a-lifetime event that can NEVER be duplicated.
Where Should I Have My Senior Photos Taken?
Planning your portrait is essential to having me create a portrait you’ll be proud to display in your home. The location and clothing options are of great importance. Select a location that has a special meaning to you: your home, a park you always visit, or a favorite location (like Pike Place, the Seattle Waterfront, Bothell Landing, Mukilteo Beach, etc.). If you lettered in sports we can go to your school to take photos there, on the field, in the gym, etc., or just bring your letter man’s jacket to the session.
What Should I Wear For My Senior Photos?
- You’re allowed unlimited outfit changes in the time allotted for your session
- It’s best to bring more outfit options than not; if we don’t have it we cannot photograph you in it.
- Bring a variety of shorts
- long pants
- short sleeved shirts
- long sleeved shirts
- sports equipment
- musical instruments, etc.
- *And ladies, get some extra use from your prom/dance dress; it’s a fabulous look on the beach, in the water!
Also, bring a friend. It makes a fun, bonding experience and creates memories that will last a lifetime.
Ladies, Click Here To Plan An Amazing Senior Session!